Are you getting to updating Facebook and Twitter….or LinkedIn Company pages? How’s that going for you? We all know that we SHOULD be doing it……
If you are like me, you don’t have time to do daily updates to your Facebook, your Twitter, Your LinkedIn page etc. You probably also don’t have time to find relevant content to repost, or to build strategy to drive engaged users with your brand in Social Media. We just hired a team that is really good at doing Social Media using a very powerful tool called Shareist.com.
We have a solution available if you are interested that is less than hiring an intern to do it for you, and MUCH better because our team has many years of experience, the right tools, and we can curate content daily for you.
Let Stu know if you are interested – and let’s chat. Reachout to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our $599/mo Social Media/Content Marketing Management package includes the following:
- Social media audit and set up
- 2 Posts Daily on your Business Facebook Page of relevant, trending content
- 2 Posts Daily on your LinkedIn Business Page of relevant, trending content
- 5 Posts Daily on your Twitter Business Account
- 1 Mid-Week Blog post, curated from other sources or old unique content (guides, topic based posts, collections, etc.) (Directly to their page)
- 1 Newsletter/Recap Post on Friday, made up of either your most recent posts or the most popular items we posted during the week
- Last week of each month we will provide you with a report, along with what changes we will make the following month in response to the analytics
The first two weeks of the service are focused on getting your social media accounts perfect. If your social media is set up well, we will begin the service sooner after a period of collaboration so we understand your business and your voice. If there is a lot of work to be done on your accounts, we will begin the service at the end of the two weeks. If you have no social media accounts set up at all, we may need up to the first full month to set up all of your accounts well.
- Newsletter Capture
- Newsletter List
- Supplementary website for posting “snackable content”, on a subdomain of your website
We have several upgrades as well. They each have custom prices depending on what type of site you have.
- A la carte add-ons: (these are not included in the $599 price but are available)
- Moderate to fully managed pinterest accounts
- Facebook ad setup and management
- “Passion Page” designed to drive traffic to your social accounts
- Comment moderation
- For Affiliates: posts (blog, newsletter and social posts) detailing sales from merchants you work with
- For Brick and Mortar businesses: posts (blog, newsletter and social posts) detailing company news, accomplishments and events
- For companies with existing blogs or content- Repurposing of old content for new blogs, social posts, and newsletters
- Outreach techniques and strategies to grow the size of your audience on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blog followers (based on an hourly rate each month?)
- Twitter chats- participation and/or development and leadership of one
- For Affiliates: Dynamic Page on Blog detailing sales from Merchants
- Coaching and Education (Skype or in person)
- Social Media Profile Images
I’m really looking forward to helping you out and I’m so excited that we now have a scalable solution!