Are you interested in working in Digital Marketing and working with large brands online?
We are seeking entry-level, motivated digital marketers that are hungry and eager to add to their knowledge base and to contribute to the growth of our company.
THE POSITION IS LOCATED IN CASTLE ROCK, CO
We are looking for a motivated Media Manager and Business Development professional to recruit affiliates and media partners for our Advertisers.
- Recruit Media Partners for different verticals such as fashion, fitness, financial, moms, and more
- Using SalesForce and our internal management platforms to drive media growth per Advertiser
- Identify media partner and affiliate growth strategies
- Maintain a pipeline of prospective Media Partners and get them live with our Advertiser’s campaigns
- Maintain an accurate forecast to optimize the performance of active Media Partners and key accounts
- Prospect, pitch and negotiate contracts with Media Partners as business growth dictates
- Understand competitive landscape, marketing methodologies, industry changes and deal structures to ensure Impact Radius is properly positioned in the marketplace
- Activate and deactivate Media Partners
- Negotiate terms with Media Partners
- Set quarterly objectives that are consistent with company objectives and strategy
- Optimize business development processes to support the business
- Achieve business development metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ Years of Online Media Sales, Affiliate Marketing or Internet Sales background preferred (if no online experience, better be amazing at sales with documented results)
- Ad Network, Advertiser Client Side Affiliate Management, portal, or online agency work experience
- Working knowledge of multi-channel advertising including direct response, traditional media (TV, Radio, Print and/or Outdoor), lead generation, CPA and affiliate networks, email marketing, search marketing SEO and SEM, websites, internet media
- Business term negotiations and skills
- Fundamental contract negotiation skills
- Current (“Hot”) list of key media partners, publishers and affiliate contacts — “highly networked” individual with demonstrated ability to broker high-value, productive deals.
- Must demonstrate ability to work and compete on a TEAM
- Must demonstrate their personal Social Network to be extensive via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Are highly motivated to excel with an intrinsic drive to do better than the day before and can do so in an “unstructured” environment
- Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head on with poise and tact.
- Demonstrate respect for the value of each co-worker.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Approach the task at hand with sound reasoning, good judgment and common sense.
- Are committed to quality in all aspects of your work.
- Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Are able to perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.
- Have solid interpersonal skills and aim to have a good working relationship with everyone you work with.
- Are an effective communicator.
- Are a professional and represent the Company well.
- Are a demonstrated team player in your personal life and your professional life
- Have a life outside work