We are looking for a motivated Affiliate Coordinator to support the Client Services and Distribution Team. This position will offer support through reporting, newsletter creation, and contact management etc. for our advertisers and media partners. The Affiliate Coordinator will perform some, if not all the following functions:
- Provide regular weekly/monthly reports for advertisers and media partners
• Build, distribute, and analyze operation, sales, and accounting reports for each campaign using Salesforce, Excel and our online tracking software
• Perform data analysis on simple data sets and provide actionable recommendations
• Assist in design and building of quarterly advertiser PowerPoint presentations
• Design weekly affiliate newsletter and develop content
• Maintain Contact Database for Media Partners and Advertisers in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience in online marketing and/or affiliate management preferred
• Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Basic knowledge of Dream Weaver, Photoshop, or any other html authoring and editing tools
• Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to solve complicated problems with actionable solutions
• Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or similar
- Are highly motivated to excel at all tasks.
• Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head on with poise and tact.
• Demonstrate respect for the value of each co-worker.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
• Approach the task at hand with sound reasoning, good judgment and common sense.
• Are committed to quality in all aspects of your work.
• Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Are able to perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.
• Have solid interpersonal skills and aim to have a good working relationship with everyone you work with.
• Are an effective communicator.
• Are a professional and represent the Company well.
• Are a demonstrated team player in your personal life and your professional life.
• Have a life outside work.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.